Los campos marcados con un * son obligatorios
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data), which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following:
- The personal data you have provided in this and other communications maintained with you will be processed in the files of Alcudia Sea Explorer.
- The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that has required us. Likewise, these data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted assignments.
- The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory supply for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Your refusal to provide the requested data implies the impossibility to provide the service.
- We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with what was established in Law 15/1999 before Alcudia Sea Explorer as responsible for the file. The above rights can be exercised through the following means: email@example.com, Alcudia Sea Explorer C/ Carretera d'Artà, 07400, Port of Alcudia (Illes Balears). Phone: +34 640 513 929.
The information that may contain this message, as well as its attached file (s) is totally confidential and is addressed solely and exclusively to the recipient. If you read this message and it is not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or has received this communication in error, we remind you that any disclosure, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful Communication, and please notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Relevant steps have been taken to ensure that this message and its attached files are virus-free. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient of the same also use the necessary means to ensure the absence of viruses and / or any malicious code.